HOA’s are driven financially by their assessments and more importantly the collection of the assessments. That is why we offer the ability for all of our HOA’s to pay them online and provide advice on the setting of HOA dues each year based on the prior year data and the future cash flows of the HOA. We will do everything from sending out the first notices, sending the second notices and placing and releasing liens for nonpayment. On the other side, we offer the ability to have all your HOA bills emailed or sent to our PO Box and paid by us. If something is out of the ordinary, we will contact you before payment is issued. Our reporting is tailored to what you would like to see as a board, but don’t worry we are here to help you figure that out if you are not already aware.
Why Are We The Best?
Billings and Accounts Receivable
- Online dues payment
- HOA dues letters and second requests
- All checks are scanned
- Monthly reporting of accounts receivable
- Direct receipt of bills at our PO Box
- On time payment
- All invoices scanned and stored
- Monthly reports to the board
- All tax filings, including the HOA 1120 and vendor 1099’s
- Analysis of HOA fees
- Closing letters, liens and other applicable reports
Sample monthly financial report